WARM Reinforcement Net
It is a reinforcing mesh with high alkali resistance, glass fiber based, 4×4 pores, 160 g/m² density. Provides resistance.
It is a reinforcing mesh with high alkali resistance, glass fiber based, 4×4 pores, 160 g/m² density, used to provide resistance to surface movements and tensions of the sheathing plaster.
Used in sheathing plaster application
- It provides the resistance of the sheathing plaster against surface movements and tensions.
- It has high alkali resistance.
- Does not contain fabric softener.
- Prevents yarn slippage.
- Does not contain harmful waste and additives.
- Thanks to its long fiber structure, it allows to obtain products with smooth edges and surfaces in cutting and lamination.
- Does not produce harmful gases.
Chemical Structure: Glass fiber based reinforcement mesh with high alkali resistance
It should be stored in its original packaging in a dry (max. 60% relative humidity) and cool (temperature between +5 °C and +25 °C) environment. It should not be left under direct sunlight.